Mabok Kepayang CD Artworks

Previously, I did an initial sketch of the Mabok Kepayang art. Then I work on it digitally using my Wacom Tablet and GIMP. The digital painting at first, looks realistic where it is not what Zoy expect. He just expecting me to do a simple pencil sketch. I did the digital painting because of some comments on my previous initial sketch where they wanna see it coloured. After some fixes, to reduce the realism in the digital painting and position the art on the right location, here is the final output of the Dewangga Sakti - Mabok Kepayang CD artwork. All works are done using my Ubuntu Hardy Heron Laptop, GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program and Inkscape Vector Graphics Editor.

Thanks to Dewangga Sakti for honoring me to design their CD inlay, tray card and overlay. . By the way, here is the digital painting output before it is placed on the CD layout.

Comments

Dewangga Sakti said…
oh Apogee,
Ini bukan yg finalized.ha ha.
Yg finalized pakai baju kebaya dan namanya Nor Suhaila Wagiman.
Ini versi censored janet.
Gila digital painting nampak mcm org betul.
Sila letakkan yg final touch yg sudah pakai baju kebaya tersebut.he he.
Terima kasih di atas bantuan dan khidmat terunggul saudara Apogee yang kacak bergaya!
emilayusof said…
Hi Apogee! I love your design! Great job!
hoyoyoyo, mak aku marah tgk gambar ni... tp aku ckp ni seni. die tetap mrh jg.

Popular posts from this blog

Not an oil pastel portrait yet

Halftones, Screentones and Toning

Cameron Diaz on pencil