Facebook Graffiti Wall: Got Root?

Previously, I register my facebook account just because I like to try the Graffiti Wall. So I draw REDD brings bread for GRIN for Emila.

I'm playing with my graffiti wall on my facebook again today... maybe this is the beginning of my real facebook graffiti journey...


The Facebook Graffiti Wall is really useful for those who wanna learn drawing and coloring because we can review our drawing and also see how other people draw from beginning to the final artwork. I can see there are lots of superb artists and learn how they work on their drawing. Pretty amazing... here's mine, check it out...





Feel free to add me on facebook, and put "artofapogee" on the message so i know you're coming from here. Hope you enjoy it!!

Comments

王同 said…
OMG! It tooks you how long to finished that penguin?
ApOgEE said…
Owh sorry surface.. I don't remember. Maybe 20 minutes. This is just a quickie.. I'll post more!!

Popular posts from this blog

Not an oil pastel portrait yet

Halftones, Screentones and Toning

Cameron Diaz on pencil